The purpose of this automated process is to capture any contributions entered that are attributed to a fund/sub fund combination, within the date-range of the pledge drive, regardless of contribution level (household/individual) and associate these contribution records to a Pledge Drive.
Things to consider:
- The business rule is to search for any contribution in the system based on the fact that the fund/sub fund combination matches an existing pledge drive's fund.sub fund combination and the received date of the contribution falls within the date-range or the Pledge Drive.
- When those contributions have been identified, the system will automatically attribute the contributions to the Pledge Drive.
- The automated process will by-pass any contribution that has already been associated with a Pledge Drive.
- This process will run every 15 minutes so it is not instantaneous.
- If you have more than one Pledge Drive and the Dates/Funds/or Sub-Funds overlap, the process will only be able to attribute to one of the Pledge Drives in question.
- The household or individual giving the contribution in question does not have to have a pledge on record for this procedure to update the contribution.
The purpose of Auto-Process Two is the same as the purpose for Auto-Process One with the following distinctions:
You can find additional information about the Auto-Processes here in our Online Help
- In order for Auto-Process Two to work properly, a Pledge must be on record for the contributor, either at the household or individual level.
- The system will verify that the contribution in question is at the same level of any Pledges that the household/individual have on record.
- The system will verify that the received date of the contribution falls within the date range of the Pledge not the Pledge Drive.
How to enable Auto-Process.
Please follow these steps in order to setup an automated process for associating giving with your Pledge Drive.